1. Login to your Donaide account
Don't have one? Create one.
2. Go to your volunteer opportunities
On the left navigation, click the "Volunteers" tab
Select the volunteer opportunity you'd like to view sign-ups for and click the pencil icon to the right of the opportunity.
Then choose "Volunteer Schedule"
3. Manage your volunteers
From this window, you can do several things.
First, make sure the correct month and day are selected on the top. You can then see how many volunteers are scheduled for the date.
With each volunteer, you can also view their contact information, mark them as "attended" and delete the volunteer (if they cancel or are a no show).
Lastly, you can also message this group of volunteers by clicking "Message" and setting up text and email content. *You must have at least a Do More plan to have emails included and the SMS add on to be able to text. To learn how to upgrade and/or add add ons, check out this article.
If they have a Donaide profile or have engaged with you in the past, they will receive the message they prefer. To learn more about contact preferences, check this article out.
*You can also message volunteers as a whole or within the entire opportunity, not just by role. To do this:
- Go to the "Donors & Volunteers" tab on the left navigation
- Here you can filter by things like "type" and "campaign"
- Type = tag of how they have engaged. Like donor, follower, volunteer, etc.
- Campaign = the volunteer opportunity itself. This also includes your fundraising campaigns and events
- To message your volunteers of all time, no matter the opportunity, filter "type" by volunteer and click "Message"
- To message your volunteers of a specific opportunity, filter "type" by volunteer and choose your volunteer opportunity under "campaign". Then click "Message"